Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cindy's blog

Cindy Breninger first came to my attention when I was the editor of a national magazine that featured stories from readers, along with inspiring quotes, little messages and a seasonal verse.

Cindy immediately became one of my favorite contributors. She had a wonderful breeziness in her writing and could quickly invent the perfect little poem or "little lift" with ease and humor. Now she's a blogger...

And this week, the Sacramento Bee covered her blog! I feel like a proud parent and thought I'd mention--and support--her success.

You can read the article at the link below.
Link to Cindy's story in the Bee

1 comment:

Cindy Breninger said...

Oh Amy, that was so sweeet-it made me cry! (In a good way!) Thanks so much and I hope you know how much I look up to you and how I think you are an awesome writer...You are the best and if I could be one-tenth the writer you are, I would be happy!
Cindy
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com