Thursday, December 20, 2007

Your responses to my last post

Dear ones, I love you all... I knew that my last post would bring you circling around me like the loving and gentle beings you are. I love your humor, your wisdom, your warmth and intelligence. Now stop worrying about me. I am laughing as I write this. All is well, the world is turning, the year is coming to an end, and with it, old things we no longer need are making way for the new--like a dusting of powdery snow.

Here are some lovely responses I received:

My friend, Peter, from DMA days wrote from NYC:
It could also be iron poor blood, low potassium or
> despondence over the state of popular culture.
----------------------------------------
My lost and found again, cousin wrote (from halfway across the country):Try bio cell salts and also, potassium. Take a few of those, too.
----------------------------------------
(Weird... maybe potassium WOULD help?)

No comments: