Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June - A note to myself

This June, I will be participating in Dian Reid's blogger challenge.

Dian writes: I’m engaging my community (that’s you!) because these thirteen topics can change the world. They can change the world, but not just if I write about them; only if we write about them.

This makes sense to me. And so, because I have been working in my own life with putting my action where my mouth/thoughts are, I will be writing about each of the following topics at some point. Feel free to drop me a line and share your own story - and I might share it on the blog.

Compassion
Intention
Self-Awareness
Courage
Love
Fairness
Laughter
Optimism
Truth
Vision
Wilderness
Wisdom
Authenticity

2 comments:

wholly jeanne said...

so glad we'll be in this together. looking forward to hearing what you ahve to say on this rich topics.

Dian Reid said...

i'm with @whollyjeanne =)

i'm so happy you're engaging =)